Philippines, Manila based
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ‘out of the box’ thinking Outbound B2B Account Manager, to be the day to day contact of our current clients. You will be the main contact for existing accounts in your portfolio.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Regular service calls to clients en build close relationships with existing accounts
- Preparation of weekly reports for management
- Keep up to date with current industry and competitor activity.
- Credit management of clients in portfolio
- Processing account changes
- Coordinating accounts with different departments
Key aspects of a successful employee will include:
- A structured and strategic approach to call planning, account plans and networking
- Highly developed customer satisfaction focus.
- At least two years’ experience in B2B account management is required
- At least two years’ experience in B2B credit Management is preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills, plus CRM system experience (ZOHO or Salesforce)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team.
- Possess a proactive, outgoing and ‘can do’ personality who’s not afraid to speak up
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Ideal candidate has experience with Australian and New Zealand market
What do we offer;
- Sociable (international and young) team with fun team culture & office environment
- Versatile position as we are active in many different industries and countries that require a different approach
- Unmatched training & support provided to boost your career
- Highly competitive remuneration & on target earnings
- Possible international travel